Crimping Tool, 10-22AWG Noninsulated/Insulated Terminals
Crimping/Cutting Tool - Non-Insulated/Insulated Connectors
- Accommodates wire from No. 10 to 22 AWG.
- Specially hardened wire cutter in nose.
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces.
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors.
- Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort.
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble.
Type: Strippers, Cutters, Crimpers
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Write Your Own Review
More from Klein Tools