Fiberglass Fishtape, 100 ft
Fiberglass Fish Tape - 100'
- Designed for flexiblity and easy navigation through conduit runs.
- Polypropylene caseand handle are extremely durable and offer the maximum in shock and impact resistance.
- Raised finger grips help transfer 100% of the winding power from your hand and fingers.
- Round inner ring design provides a smooth, consistent and comfortable surface for winding and rewinding.
- The unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for quick hand-over-hand rewinds and allows a more level payout of tape on the backswing while feeding conduit.
- Non-conductive, fiberglass fish tape slides easily over existing wires and through multiple bends.
- The lightweight, strong fiberglass tape resists harsh elements and is strength rated up to 500 pulling pounds.
- The 13" case diameter means you can reel in 15% more tape in a single revolution vs. a standard 12" case.
- Durable 7" leader helps push through crowded conduit.
- Repair kit available (Cat. No. 56115).Replacement eyelets (Cat. No. 56116) and spiral leaders (Cat. No. 56120) available
Type: Fish Tapes
Description: Fiberglass Fish Tape - 100'
Reel Diameter: 13"
Tape Size: 100' L x 3/16" W (7" leader) (30 m L x 4.8 mm W)
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Write Your Own Review
More from Klein Tools