Klein Tough Auto Ranging Digital Multimeter
The MM600 is a multimeter meant to handle more demanding tasks for a trademan, electrician, or low-voltage installer, with fully auto-ranging DMM functions coupled with the ability to measure temperature, capacitance, frequency, and duty-cycle, this is the meter to keep in your toolbag. With enhanced features such as Cat. IV rating and impact resistance, this DMM can safely read and measure up to 1000V AC/DC and survive drops from 2M (6.56ft). The MM600 is meant for use in typical environments with controlled levels of EM (electromagnetism) such as residential, multi-tenant, small business, large business, and light-industrial sites.
- Measures up to Cat. IV 1000V AC/DC, Current Tests up to 10A AC/DC, and Resistance to 40M-Ohms
- Tests Temperature, Capacitance, Frequency, Duty-Cycle, Continuity & Diodes
- Impact Protection from 2M (6.56ft)
- Uses 2xAAA Batteries - with built-in low battery indicator
- Includes Test Leads and Batteries
- (H) 7" x (W) 3.55" x (D) 2.06"