MM300 Digital Multimeter, Manual Ranging
Design to be rugged and capable, the MM300 is capable of withstanding a 3.28 ft drop and handling the kind of daily use and wear that happens on a job site. Being Cat. III rated, this DMM can safely read and measure up to 600V AC/DC. The MM300 is meant for use in typical environments with controlled levels of EM (electromagnetism) such as residential, multi-tenant, small business, and limited-industrial sites.
- Measures up to Cat. III 600V AC/DC, Current Tests up to 10A DC, and Resistance to 2M-Ohms
- Tests Batteries, Continuity & Diodes
- Impact Protection from 1M (3.28ft)
- Uses 2xAAA Batteries - with built-in low battery indicator
- Includes Test Leads and Batteries
- (H) 6" x (W) 3.17" x (D) 1.78"
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.