Vandal Resistant IP Dome Camera - 4MP, IR, POE, ONVIF, Varifocal
The evolution of cameras has progressed greatly over the last 10 years, we have seen the rise and fall of many technologies such as analog, HD-SDI, and AHD. Some technologies, such as TVI, provide good replacements for those looking to stay with a coaxial cable based system but the main problem faced by remaining with HD-over-Coax cameras is a lack of scaliblity. IP cameras have had a slow rise to the top of the security world but with good reason - they offer higher resolutions than any other mainstream technology while being easier to install thanks to technologies such as POE (Power-over-Ethernet). Additionally, since they are network based, they can have their signal transmitted over wireless bridges, have additional cameras branch out from the end of a cable run using a standard POE switch, and be directly accessed by either LAN or WAN if neccessary. IP67 weatherproof & IK10 vandal resistant housing make this particular style of IP camera heavily favored in commercial and government installations.
Visit Armix CCTV ® for more details.
- ONVIF Compatible IP Camera
- Maximum Resolution: 4MP (2688x1520p)
- Compression Protocols: H.264+ / H.264 / MJPEG
- Lens: 2.8-12mm Motorized (Controlled via PTZ Zoom Controls)
- Interface: RJ45 - Network via Ethernet
- Power Requirement: POE 802.3 Class II, or 12VDC
- Embedded IR LED for Night Mode
- On-board Motion, Line Crossing, Intrusion Detection
- 120dB True WDR
- Compatible with all NX-Series products from Armix CCTV® and other NVR supporting full featured ONVIF SDK protocols.