We are happy to be able to serve our customers and we appreciate your support during this difficult time. We are doing our best to remain open and to continue paying our employees despite the heavy losses we have had to absorb. Please be patient as we can currently only help a limited number of people at a time but this is necessary to keep everyone to stay safe and healthy when coming to our store.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have instituted several new policies:
- We have updated our layout to allow customers into the store to facilitate running multiple registers to help you faster and to get our customers out of the sun as the days start becoming hotter outside. We have our employees wearing face masks and gloves as well as regularly disinfecting the hard surfaces (credit card machine, keyboard, mouse, tables, and so on).
- Please practice social distancing at all times.
- National City has passed new legislation requiring people to wear face mask while in public, starting 4/27 we are going to begin requiring a face mask in our to enter the store. This will be required at both of our locations.
- We prefer credit and debit cards as payment but have started allowing cash sales again.
- We are currently trying to maintain our regular store hours but this is subject to change at any time. If we modify our store hours, we will post them on our contact page and Google business listing - please check online or call us to verify our hours for the day.
- For any additional information please feel free to call or email us